Kenny Burrell - Guitar herunterladen
Written-By – Evans
|2||Moon And Sand|
Written-By – A. Wilder, M. Palitz, B. Engvick
|3||Love You Madly|
Written-By – Ellington
|4||Brother Where Are You|
Written-By – Brown, Jnr.
Written-By – Strouse, Adams
Written-By – Cyril Scott
Written-By – Ma Rainey
Written-By – Brent, Dennis
Written-By – Traditional
|10||Last Night When We Were Young|
Written-By – E.Y. Harburg, H. Arlen
Written-By – K. Burrell
|12||Teach Me Tonight|
Written-By – DePaul, Cahn
|2304 094||Kenny Burrell||Guitar (LP, Comp, RE)||Verve Records||2304 094||US||Unknown|
- Alto Saxophone – Lee Konitz (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Arranged By, Conductor – Don Sebesky (tracks: B1 to B7), Gil Evans (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Bass – Ron Carter
- Bass Trombone – Alan Ralph (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Cor Anglais – Andy Fitzgerald (tracks: A1 to A5), George Marge (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Design – Bob Fell
- Drums – Billy Cobham (tracks: B2, B3), Charlie Persip (tracks: A1 to A5), Donald McDonald (tracks: B1, B4, B5), Elvin Jones (tracks: A1 to A5), Grady Tate (tracks: B6, B7)
- Flute [Alto], Flute, Bass Clarinet – Ray Beckenstein (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Flute, Piccolo Flute – Phil Bodner (tracks: B2, B3)
- French Horn – Julius Watkins (tracks: A1 to A5), Ray Alonge (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Liner Notes – Charles Fox
- Percussion – Jack Jennings (tracks: B2, B3), Johnny Pacheco (tracks: B1, B4, B5)
- Piano – Hank Jones (tracks: B2, B3), Herbie Hancock (tracks: B5 to B7), Warren Bernhardt (tracks: B1, B4)
- Producer – Creed Taylor (tracks: A1 to A5), Esmond Edwards (tracks: B1 to B7)
- Reeds, Woodwind – Jerome Richardson (tracks: B1, B4 to B7)
- Soprano Saxophone – Steve Lacy (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Tenor Saxophone, Bassoon, Flute – Bob Tricarico (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Tenor Saxophone, Oboe – Richie Kamuca (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Trombone – Bill Watrous (tracks: B5), J.J. Johnson (tracks: B2, B3), Jay Shermann (tracks: B2, B3), Jimmy Cleveland (tracks: A1 to B1, B4 to B7), Jimmy Knepper (tracks: A1 to A5), Paul Falise (tracks: B5), Tom Mitchell (tracks: B2, B3), Tony Studd (tracks: B6, B7), Urbie Green (tracks: B1, B4, B6, B7), Wayne Andre (tracks: B1, B4 to B7)
- Trumpet – Bernie Glow (tracks: B1, B4, B5), Ernie Royal (tracks: B6, B7), Jimmy Nottingham (tracks: B6, B7), Jimmy Owens (tracks: B5), Joe Shepley (tracks: B1, B4), Johnny Coles (tracks: A1 to A5), Louis Mucci (tracks: A1 to A5), Marvin Stamm (tracks: B1 to B4), Snookie Young (tracks: B5), Thad Jones (tracks: B6, B7)
- Tuba – Bill Barber (tracks: A1 to A5), Don Butterfield (tracks: B1, B4, B5), Harvey Phillips (tracks: B6, B7)
M.G.M. Records Ltd - Made in Gt. Britain
Polydor Records Ltd.
Printed & made by The E.J. Day Group, London & Bedford.
Made under license from Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc.
A-side: ℗ 1965, B1-4: ℗ 1969, B5-7: ℗ 1968
A1, A2, A3, A4, A5: Recorded in New York, December 4 & 15, 1964.
All other tracks: Recorded in New York, 1968
A1: April Music
A2: Elkin & Co.
A4: Chappell & Co.
A5: Blue Ribbon
B1: United Artists
B2, B5: Leeds
B3: Orpheum Music
B4, B6: E. H. Morris
B7: Copyright Control
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Other (Price code): Super
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A): 2304094 A//1∇420 11 3 04
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B): 2304094 B//1∇420 11 2 04
- Record Company – Polydor Records Ltd.
- Record Company – MGM Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Inc.
- Marketed By – Polydor
- Made By – E.J. Day Group
- Printed By – E.J. Day Group
- Mastered At – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Published By – April Music Ltd.
- Published By – Elkin & Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell & Co.
- Published By – Blue Ribbon Music
- Published By – United Artists
- Published By – Leeds
- Published By – Orpheum Music
- Published By – E. H. Morris
Jazz Guitar - Ultimate Collection, Vol. 1 - Wes Montgomery, Kenny Burrell, Wes MontgomeryKenny Burrell. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Kenny Burrell. 1958 Original Album Plus Bonus Tracks 1958. Jimmy Smith at the Organ, Volume 1. Jimmy Smith, Lou Donaldson, Kenny Burrell, Art Blakey. Cristal Records Presents Jazz Guitar. New Cha-Cha. Earthy is an album by the Prestige All Stars nominally led by guitarist Kenny Burrell recorded in 1957 and released on the Prestige label. All compositions by Mal Waldron except where noted. Earthy - 9:24. What's Not - 7:10. I Wouldn't Hal McKusick - 6:13. The Front Line McKusick - 6:11. Dayee Kenny Burrell - 14:33. Greatest Jazz Guitar Player Ever - Kenny Burrell. Kenny Burrell - Verve Records. Kenny Burrell - a man with the ability to convey differing moods like few other. With his debut album for Blue Note, Introducing, Kenny Burrell announced himself as an exciting new fretboard master in the world of jazz guitar. May 29 at 1:44 AM . Guitar Forms. Kenny Burrell - Guitar Forms 1985. To favorites 3 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album Kenny Burrell - Guitar Forms 1985. Kenny Burrell - Downstairs. Kenny Burrell - Lotus Land. Kenny Burrell - Terrace Theme. Kenny Burrell - Prelude 2 - Excerpt. Kenny Burrell - Moon And Sand. Kenny Burrell - Loie. Kenny Burrell - Greensleeves. Kenny Burrell - Last Night When We Were Young. Kenny Burrell - Breadwinner. Kenny Burrell is just such a person. In fact he's more he's living history, past, present and future. On your second album Kenny Burrell, Volume 2, you had Horace Silver as pianist. That was also on Blue Note we all knew each other there. He was a tremendous composer. I was so happy to have Horace on that record, as well as Hank Mobley. And dont forget Art Blakey he was on Blue Lights. You also worked with Oscar Peterson. Yes, in 1955. Choosing 5 definitive albums by Kenny Burrell is a pretty daunting task. He was so prolific as a leader and perhaps even more so as a sideman that sifting through his massive catalogue becomes almost overwhelming. Theres some serious gold in there though, so here we go. Kenny Burrell - All Star Guitar Night 2015 - Продолжительность: 9:16 TrueFire 439. Kenny Burrell at NAMM 2004 with Rory Hoffman and Henry Johnson. Язык: Русский. Страна: США. Kenny Burrell from United States. The top ranked albums by Kenny Burrell are Midnight Blue, Introducing Kenny Burrell and A Night At The Vanguard. Kenny Burrell is ranked number 1,616 in the overall artist rankings with a total rank score of 757